Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOMENT exist?
Definitions of LOMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - seedpods that are constricted between the seeds and that break apart when mature into single-seeded segments
- An indehiscent legume, as of the tick trefoil, usually constricted between the seeds and separating at maturity into one-seeded segments.
- n - a type of plant pod
There are 6 letters in LOMENT: E L M N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOMENT plus a wildcard: LOMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOMENT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOMENT
- loment Of The Moment Another Pea In The Patch
- Untitled Document [www.botany.wisc.edu]
- Foto di Hotel Aristos Zagabria - Hotel - TripAdvisor
- loment A legume or pod constricted between the seeds. Botany word ...
- loment and cremocarp
- loment is a type of modified legume that breaks apart at ...
- loment - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Fruiting Period Oct
- Oxigen Hotel & Zen Spa ...
- Photos de BEST WESTERN Hotel Mediterraneo Catane - Photos pour Htel ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.