Scrabble word: MOLT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLT exist?
Definitions of MOLT in dictionaries:
- noun - periodic shedding of the cuticle in arthropods or the outer skin in reptiles
- verb - cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- The act or process of molting.
- The material cast off during molting.
- verb - to cast off an outer covering
There are 4 letters in MOLT: L M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLT plus a wildcard: MOLT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLT
Images for MOLT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.