Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOLTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLTEN exist?
Definitions of MOLTEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
- adj - reduced to liquid form by heating
- Made liquid by heat; melted: molten lead.
- Made by melting and casting in a mold.
- Brilliantly glowing, from or as if from intense heat: “A huge red bed of coals blazed and quivered with molten fury” (Richard Wright).
- adv - made liquid by heat [adj] : MOLTENLY
There are 6 letters in MOLTEN: E L M N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLTEN plus a wildcard: MOLTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLTEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOLTEN
- molten Super Touch IV58L Volleyball BlackSilver
- molten BGR6 Pink Basketball Bigfoot Basketball Limited
- molten Chocolate Cake
- Razer Naga molten Gaming Mice - Expert MMO Gaming Mice - Razer United ...
- Chocolate molten Lava Cakes are Gluten-Free Savory Palate Blog
- Chocolate Lava Cake for Two (with molten Center) - Pham Fatale
- Super Megapost del Basquetbol - Taringa
- Machine Head Announce Irish Dates molten Magazine
- molten Gold Liquid Texture That Tiles Seamlessly. Stock Photo ...
- Cooking with Joey Chocolate molten Lava Cakes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.