Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOLD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLD exist?
Definitions of MOLD in dictionaries:
- noun - the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- noun - container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- noun - loose soil rich in organic matter
- noun - the process of becoming mildewed
- noun - a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- noun - a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- noun - a distinctive nature, character, or type
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - become moldy
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - fit tightly, follow the contours of
- verb - shape or influence
- A hollow form or matrix for shaping a fluid or plastic substance.
- A frame or model around or on which something is formed or shaped.
- Something that is made in or shaped on a mold.
- The shape or pattern of a mold.
- General shape or form: the oval mold of her face.
- Distinctive character or type: a leader in the mold of her predecessors.
- A fixed or restrictive pattern or form: a method of scientific investigation that broke the mold and led to a new discovery.
- See molding (n.
- To shape in or on a mold.
- To form into a particular shape; give shape to.
- To guide or determine the growth or development of; influence: a teacher who helps to mold the minds of his students.
- To fit closely by following the contours of.
- To make a mold of or from (molten metal, for example) before casting.
- To ornament with moldings.
- Any of various fungi that often cause disintegration of organic matter.
- The growth of such fungi.
- Loose, friable soil, rich in humus and fit for planting.
- Chiefly British.
- The earth; the ground.
- The earth of the grave.
- Earth as the substance of the human body.
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE
There are 4 letters in MOLD: D L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLD plus a wildcard: MOLD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLD
Images for MOLD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.