Scrabble word: MOLDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLDS exist?
Definitions of MOLDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- noun - container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- noun - loose soil rich in organic matter
- noun - the process of becoming mildewed
- noun - a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- noun - a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- noun - a distinctive nature, character, or type
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - become moldy
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - fit tightly, follow the contours of
- verb - shape or influence
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE
There are 5 letters in MOLDS: D L M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLDS plus a wildcard: MOLDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLDS
Images for MOLDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.