Scrabble word: MOULDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOULDS exist?
Definitions of MOULDS in dictionaries:
- noun - loose soil rich in organic matter
- noun - the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- noun - the process of becoming mildewed
- noun - a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- noun - a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- noun - a distinctive nature, character, or type
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- noun - container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE
There are 6 letters in MOULDS: D L M O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOULDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOULDS plus a wildcard: MOULDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOULDS
Images for MOULDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.