Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOULD
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOULD exist?
Definitions of MOULD in dictionaries:
- noun - loose soil rich in organic matter
- noun - the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- noun - the process of becoming mildewed
- noun - a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- noun - a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- noun - a distinctive nature, character, or type
- noun - sculpture produced by molding
- noun - container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- verb - form in clay, wax, etc
- verb - form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- adj - to work into a particular shape [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MOLDABLE
There are 5 letters in MOULD: D L M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOULD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOULD plus a wildcard: MOULD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOULD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOULD
- Preventing Black Shower mould In Your New Bathroom
- Elizabeths Cake Emporium Grace Kelly inspired wedding cake ...
- Our standard mold investigation is anything but standard. Having ...
- precision mould(mold designplastic product mould)
- Black Mold Pictures..Hidden Mold Damage Photos..Mold Removal
- Pomegranate Berry Jello Salad (with Vodka) The Jello Mold Mistress ...
- Marion mould on Stroller in Mexico 1968 Show Jumping Nostalgia
- Isuzu D Max Isuzu 03 Beaut Utes
- Matrix Evolution Method Feeder mould Chapmans Angling
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.