Scrabble word: MODULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODULE exist?
Definitions of MODULE in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind
- noun - detachable compartment of a spacecraft
- noun - computer circuit consisting of an assembly of electronic components (as of computer hardware)
- noun - a self-contained component (unit or item) that is used in combination with other components
- A standard or unit of measurement.
- A standardized, often interchangeable component of a system or construction that is designed for easy assembly or flexible use: a sofa consisting of two end modules.
- A self-contained assembly of electronic components and circuitry, such as a stage in a computer, that is installed as a unit.
- A portion of a program that carries out a specific function and may be used alone or combined with other modules of the same program.
- A self-contained unit of a spacecraft that performs a specific task or class of tasks in support of the major function of the craft.
- A unit of education or instruction with a relatively high teacher-to-student ratio, in which a single topic or a small section of a broad topic is studied for a given period of time.
- noun - a standard of measurement
There are 6 letters in MODULE: D E L M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODULE plus a wildcard: MODULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODULE
Images for MODULE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.