Scrabble word: MODULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODULE exist?
Definitions of MODULE in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind
- noun - detachable compartment of a spacecraft
- noun - computer circuit consisting of an assembly of electronic components (as of computer hardware)
- noun - a self-contained component (unit or item) that is used in combination with other components
- A standard or unit of measurement.
- A standardized, often interchangeable component of a system or construction that is designed for easy assembly or flexible use: a sofa consisting of two end modules.
- A self-contained assembly of electronic components and circuitry, such as a stage in a computer, that is installed as a unit.
- A portion of a program that carries out a specific function and may be used alone or combined with other modules of the same program.
- A self-contained unit of a spacecraft that performs a specific task or class of tasks in support of the major function of the craft.
- A unit of education or instruction with a relatively high teacher-to-student ratio, in which a single topic or a small section of a broad topic is studied for a given period of time.
- noun - a standard of measurement