Scrabble word: VOLUMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLUMED exist?
Definitions of VOLUMED in dictionaries:
- adj - (often used in combination) consisting of or having a given number or kind of volumes
- adj - formed or rising in rounded masses
- adj - furnished with volumes
- Consisting of a volume or volumes.
- Formed or moving in rolling or rounded masses: volumed smoke.
- verb - to send or give out in large quantities
There are 7 letters in VOLUMED: D E L M O U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLUMED plus a wildcard: VOLUMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLUMED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOLUMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.