Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MODULES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODULES exist?
Definitions of MODULES in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind
- noun - detachable compartment of a spacecraft
- noun - computer circuit consisting of an assembly of electronic components (as of computer hardware)
- noun - a self-contained component (unit or item) that is used in combination with other components
- noun - a standard of measurement
There are 7 letters in MODULES: D E L M O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MODULES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODULES plus a wildcard: MODULES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODULES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODULES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.