Scrabble word: DUEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUEL exist?
Definitions of DUEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor
- noun - any struggle between two skillful opponents (individuals or groups)
- verb - fight a duel, as over one's honor or a woman
- A prearranged, formal combat between two persons, usually fought to settle a point of honor.
- A struggle for domination between two contending persons, groups, or ideas.
- To engage (another) in or as if in formal combat.
- To engage in or as if in formal combat.
- verb - to fight formally
There are 4 letters in DUEL: D E L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUEL plus a wildcard: DUEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUEL
Images for DUEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.