Scrabble word: RULED
Is RULED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RULED in dictionaries:
- verb - exercise authority over
- verb - decide with authority
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- verb - decide on and make a declaration about
- verb - have an affinity with
- verb - mark or draw with a ruler
- verb - keep in check
- adj - subject to a ruling authority
- adj - to exercise control over [v RULED, RULING, RULES] : RULABLE
There are 5 letters in RULED: D E L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RULED
Click to search all anagrams of RULED plus a wildcard: RULED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RULED
Images for RULED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.