Scrabble word: PURLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURLED exist?
Definitions of PURLED in dictionaries:
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- verb - make a murmuring sound
- verb - knit with a purl stitch
- verb - edge or border with gold or silver embroidery
- verb - embroider with gold or silver thread
- verb - to knit with a particular stitch
There are 6 letters in PURLED: D E L P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURLED plus a wildcard: PURLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURLED
Images for PURLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.