Scrabble word: PRELUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRELUDE exist?
Definitions of PRELUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that serves as a preceding event or introduces what follows
- noun - music that precedes a fugue or introduces an act in an opera
- verb - serve as a prelude or opening to
- verb - play as a prelude
- An introductory performance, event, or action preceding a more important one; a preliminary or preface.
- An independent piece written for piano and usually based on a single, short thematic motif.
- An independent, relatively long piece that precedes a fugue.
- The first or opening section of a suite.
- The overture to an oratorio, opera, or act of an opera.
- A piece played before a church service; an introductory voluntary.
- A relatively short composition of the 15th and early 16th centuries written in a free style, usually for piano.
- To serve as a prelude to.
- To serve as a prelude or an introduction.
- verb - to play a musical introduction
There are 7 letters in PRELUDE: D E E L P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRELUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRELUDE plus a wildcard: PRELUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRELUDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRELUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.