Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUPLEXER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUPLEXER exist?
Definitions of DUPLEXER in dictionaries:
- adj - (used technically of a device or process) having two parts
- adj - allowing communication in opposite directions simultaneously
- n - an electronic switching device
There are 8 letters in DUPLEXER: D E E L P R U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUPLEXER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUPLEXER plus a wildcard: DUPLEXER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUPLEXER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUPLEXER
- duplexer Cable Diagram
- as a VHF UHF connector. This duplexer allows you
- duplexer Photo 2
- duplexer 1.3-225 MHz & 350-540 MHz 300 Watt max
- ... duplexer - China Two Way Radio Antenna duplexer Transmitter duplexer
- duplexer PriceVhf duplexer Price Trends-Buy Low Price Vhf duplexer ...
- duplexer Photo 3
- duplexer Repeater - China Two Way Radio Repeater Interphone Repeater
- Here is a description of how I tuned the duplexer and array.
- duplexer filter
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.