Scrabble word: ELUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELUDE exist?
Definitions of ELUDE in dictionaries:
- verb - escape, either physically or mentally
- verb - be incomprehensible to
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- To evade or escape from, as by daring, cleverness, or skill: The suspect continues to elude the police.
- See Synonyms at escape.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE