Scrabble word: ELUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELUDE exist?
Definitions of ELUDE in dictionaries:
- verb - escape, either physically or mentally
- verb - be incomprehensible to
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- To evade or escape from, as by daring, cleverness, or skill: The suspect continues to elude the police.
- See Synonyms at escape.
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 5 letters in ELUDE: D E E L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELUDE plus a wildcard: ELUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELUDE
Images for ELUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.