Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELUDES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELUDES exist?
Definitions of ELUDES in dictionaries:
- verb - escape, either physically or mentally
- verb - be incomprehensible to
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 6 letters in ELUDES: D E E L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELUDES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELUDES plus a wildcard: ELUDES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELUDES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELUDES
- Southern fullback Joe Hill eludes the tackle of University A wing Jake ...
- Eternal Echoes Stillness eludes me...
- Paralyzed man eludes police twice in one week
- San Francisco 49ers QB Alex Smith (11) eludes Arizona Cardinals Adrian ...
- Lit Path eludes Me by xmanips on deviantART
- Randolph Scott eludes The Gestapo By Dancing With A Regular News ...
- West Point dream eludes lesbian - Toledo Blade
- Wild monkey loose in Japanese subway eludes police Odd news hubs -
- shot from Ramnaresh Sarwan eludes Umar Akmal West Indies v Pakistan ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.