Scrabble word: DUPLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUPLEX exist?
Definitions of DUPLEX in dictionaries:
- noun - a house with two units sharing a common wall
- noun - an apartment having rooms on two floors that are connected by a staircase
- verb - change into a duplex
- adj - (used technically of a device or process) having two parts
- adj - allowing communication in opposite directions simultaneously
- Twofold; double.
- Relating to or being a single assembly of machinery having two identical units that are capable of operating simultaneously or independently.
- Of or relating to a communications mode, as in a telephone system, that provides simultaneous transmission and reception in both directions.
- A house divided into two living units or residences, usually having separate entrances.
- A duplex apartment.
- adj - having two parts or elements
There are 6 letters in DUPLEX: D E L P U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUPLEX plus a wildcard: DUPLEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUPLEX
Images for DUPLEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.