Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRUPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRUPE exist?
Definitions of DRUPE in dictionaries:
- noun - fleshy indehiscent fruit with a single seed: e.g. almond
- A fleshy fruit, such as a peach, plum, or cherry, usually having a single hard stone that encloses a seed.
- n - a fleshy fruit
There are 5 letters in DRUPE: D E P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRUPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRUPE plus a wildcard: DRUPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRUPE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRUPE
- drupe Rubus Berry Plants
- drupe_fruit_diagram-en.svg (SVG file nominally 432 322 pixels ...
- drupe - A stone fruit. Whats a stone fruit Essentially a soft ...
- 400px drupe fruit diagram no text svg png
- Prunus avium Cherry an example of a drupe
- walnut is a drupe fruit.
- Mangifera indica ( Pronounce ) Mango
- The almond is an example of a drupe.
- drupe 2
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.