Scrabble word: ELDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELDER exist?
Definitions of ELDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is older than you are
- noun - any of numerous shrubs or small trees of temperate and subtropical northern hemisphere having white flowers and berrylike fruit
- noun - any of various church officers
- Greater than another in age or seniority.
- Superior to another or others, as in rank.
- An older person.
- An older, influential member of a family, tribe, or community.
- One of the governing officers of a church, often having pastoral or teaching functions.
- A member of the higher order of priesthood.
- noun - an older person