Scrabble word: ELDER
Is ELDER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ELDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is older than you are
- noun - any of numerous shrubs or small trees of temperate and subtropical northern hemisphere having white flowers and berrylike fruit
- noun - any of various church officers
- Greater than another in age or seniority.
- Superior to another or others, as in rank.
- An older person.
- An older, influential member of a family, tribe, or community.
- One of the governing officers of a church, often having pastoral or teaching functions.
- A member of the higher order of priesthood.
- noun - an older person
There are 5 letters in ELDER: D E E L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELDER
Click to search all anagrams of ELDER plus a wildcard: ELDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELDER
Images for ELDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.