Scrabble word: LEDGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEDGER exist?
Definitions of LEDGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a record in which commercial accounts are recorded
- noun - an accounting journal as a physical object
- A book in which the monetary transactions of a business are posted in the form of debits and credits.
- A book to which the record of accounts is transferred as final entry from original postings.
- A slab of stone laid flat over a grave.
- A horizontal timber in a scaffold, attached to the uprights and supporting the putlogs.
- noun - an account book of final entry
There are 6 letters in LEDGER: D E E G L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEDGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEDGER plus a wildcard: LEDGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEDGER
Images for LEDGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.