Scrabble word: LEDGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEDGER exist?
Definitions of LEDGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a record in which commercial accounts are recorded
- noun - an accounting journal as a physical object
- A book in which the monetary transactions of a business are posted in the form of debits and credits.
- A book to which the record of accounts is transferred as final entry from original postings.
- A slab of stone laid flat over a grave.
- A horizontal timber in a scaffold, attached to the uprights and supporting the putlogs.
- noun - an account book of final entry