Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WERGELD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WERGELD exist?
Definitions of WERGELD in dictionaries:
- In Anglo-Saxon and Germanic law, a price set upon a person’s life on the basis of rank and paid as compensation by the family of a slayer to the kindred or lord of a slain person to free the culprit of further punishment or obligation and to prevent a blood feud.
- n - a price paid for the taking of a man's life in Anglo-Saxon law
There are 7 letters in WERGELD: D E E G L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WERGELD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WERGELD plus a wildcard: WERGELD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WERGELD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WERGELD
- wergeld Distribution According to FrankishLaw
- wergeld krlw Jaroslaw Botny Ksikowo
- wergeld Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about ...
- Home History General Das wergeld Des Th Ters Und Des Verletzten ...
- Vruntlike tohopesate - Stadt im Mittelalter - Stadtleben - Rechtswesen
- wergeld (Wergelt) on Twitter
- Vengeance Burns Eternal wergeld At What Cost The Souls of Kinsmen ...
- Wyniki losowania wergeld krlw Ksikowo
- ... scuffle. He says he feels bad and offers me a payment of wergeld