Scrabble word: GREW
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREW exist?
Definitions of GREW in dictionaries:
- verb - pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute
- verb - become larger, greater, or bigger
- verb - increase in size by natural process
- verb - cause to grow or develop
- verb - develop and reach maturity
- verb - come into existence
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- verb - grow emotionally or mature
- verb - become attached by or as if by the process of growth
There are 4 letters in GREW: E G R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREW plus a wildcard: GREW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREW
Images for GREW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.