Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPEL exist?
Definitions of EXPEL in dictionaries:
- verb - force to leave or move out
- verb - remove from a position or office
- verb - cause to flee
- verb - eliminate (a substance)
- To force or drive out: expel an invader.
- To discharge from or as if from a receptacle: expelled a sigh of relief.
- See Synonyms at eject.
- v - to force out
There are 5 letters in EXPEL: E E L P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPEL plus a wildcard: EXPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPEL
Images for EXPEL
- Imagens e notcias sobre o espao (2013) - Fotos - UOL Notcias
- Cartoon Burma president Thein Sein to expel Rohingya Muslims
- Imagem mostra uma estrela que est morrendo expelindo material ...
- expelec pa 2100 - Recherche Images - Audiofanzine
- Wall Painting Ideas Two-tone Painting to expel Boredom Wall Painting ...
- Call to abolish MRA and expel Nautilus Papua New Guinea Mine Watch
- Moda i fitness Aleksandra Kobielak - polska modelka fitness
- ... expel everyone but Episcopalians from the Order writing the Episcopal
- Foods to expel Human Parasites eHow.com
- Karachi Dr. Amir Liaquat Hussain said that Altaf Hussain expel me ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.