Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPELS exist?
Definitions of EXPELS in dictionaries:
- verb - force to leave or move out
- verb - remove from a position or office
- verb - cause to flee
- verb - eliminate (a substance)
- v - to force out
There are 6 letters in EXPELS: E E L P S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPELS plus a wildcard: EXPELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPELS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPELS
- Bo Xilai China parliament expels disgraced politician RITBAIR
- Venezuela expels US Embassy Staff Accused of Causing Chavez Cancer
- ... -Microsoft Exec Says Ballmer Targets And expels Threats To His Throne
- Air Force To Expand Testing for Synthetic Marijuana To the Maximus ...
- FINRA expels WJB Capital Group Inc. and Bars CEO and CFO for ...
- News alert Malawi expels Tanzanian envoy
- ... Kachingwe as Nevers Mumba expels him from MMD - Mwebantu New Media
- Britain And Iran expels Their Diplomats Fair Voice
- Santiago Giraldo expels Carlos Berlocq in the quarter-finals - Abierto ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.