Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLUNDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLUNDER exist?
Definitions of PLUNDER in dictionaries:
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- verb - take illegally
- verb - plunder (a town) after capture
- verb - steal goods
- verb - destroy and strip of its possession
- To rob of goods by force, especially in time of war; pillage.
- To take booty; rob.
- The act or practice of plundering.
- Property stolen by fraud or force; booty.
- verb - to rob of goods by force
There are 7 letters in PLUNDER: D E L N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLUNDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLUNDER plus a wildcard: PLUNDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLUNDER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLUNDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.