Scrabble word: PRUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRUNE exist?
Definitions of PRUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - dried plum
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - weed out unwanted or unnecessary things
- The partially dried fruit of any of several varieties of the common plum, Prunus domestica.
- Any kind of plum that can be dried without spoiling.
- An ill-tempered, stupid, or incompetent person.
- To cut off or remove dead or living parts or branches of (a plant, for example) to improve shape or growth.
- To remove or cut out as superfluous.
- To remove what is superfluous or undesirable.
- adj - to cut off branches or parts from [v PRUNED, PRUNING, PRUNES] : PRUNABLE