Scrabble word: PRUNE
Is PRUNE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRUNE in dictionaries:
- noun - dried plum
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - weed out unwanted or unnecessary things
- The partially dried fruit of any of several varieties of the common plum, Prunus domestica.
- Any kind of plum that can be dried without spoiling.
- An ill-tempered, stupid, or incompetent person.
- To cut off or remove dead or living parts or branches of (a plant, for example) to improve shape or growth.
- To remove or cut out as superfluous.
- To remove what is superfluous or undesirable.
- adj - to cut off branches or parts from [v PRUNED, PRUNING, PRUNES] : PRUNABLE
There are 5 letters in PRUNE: E N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRUNE
Click to search all anagrams of PRUNE plus a wildcard: PRUNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRUNE
Images for PRUNE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.