Scrabble word: PURINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURINE exist?
Definitions of PURINE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several bases that are derivatives of purine
- noun - a colorless crystalline organic base containing nitrogen
- A colorless crystalline organic base, C 5H4N4, that is the parent compound of various biologically important derivatives.
- Any of a group of organic compounds derived from or structurally related to purine, including uric acid, caffeine, and the nucleic acid constituents adenine and guanine.
- noun - a chemical compound