Scrabble word: PURINE
Is PURINE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PURINE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several bases that are derivatives of purine
- noun - a colorless crystalline organic base containing nitrogen
- A colorless crystalline organic base, C 5H4N4, that is the parent compound of various biologically important derivatives.
- Any of a group of organic compounds derived from or structurally related to purine, including uric acid, caffeine, and the nucleic acid constituents adenine and guanine.
- noun - a chemical compound
There are 6 letters in PURINE: E I N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURINE
Click to search all anagrams of PURINE plus a wildcard: PURINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURINE
Images for PURINE
Lookup in Wiki for PURINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.