Scrabble word: CURLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURLED exist?
Definitions of CURLED in dictionaries:
- verb - form a curl, curve, or kink
- verb - shape one's body into a curl
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - play the Scottish game of curling
- adj - of hair having curls
- verb - to form into ringlets
There are 6 letters in CURLED: C D E L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURLED plus a wildcard: CURLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURLED
Images for CURLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.