Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURED exist?
Definitions of CURED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide a cure for, make healthy again
- verb - prepare by drying, salting, or chemical processing in order to preserve
- verb - make (substances) hard and improve their usability
- verb - be or become preserved
- adj - freed from illness or injury
- adj - (used of rubber) treated by a chemical or physical process to improve its properties (hardness and strength and odor and elasticity)
- adj - (used of concrete or mortar) kept moist to assist the hardening
- adj - (used of hay e.g.) allowed to dry
- adj - (used especially of meat) cured in brine
- adj - (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- v - to restore to health
There are 5 letters in CURED: C D E R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURED plus a wildcard: CURED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURED
- Source and owner of picture www.culeenary.com
- Malaria Almost cured Afro Cookbook
- Fingernails are one of the dirtiest parts of childrens bodies. The ...
- in praise of sardines Recipe gravlax of wild king salmon
- ... meats Giulia Umile educates us on the nuances of Italian cured pork
- Worlds Dankest Bud
- Prime cured Live Rock from Aquarium Arts - the Living Reef Filter
- Rigatoni with cured Meats Ragu (Rigatoni con rag di salumi ...
- ... Reinforced Plastics - cured-in-place pipe rehabilitates city sewers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.