Scrabble word: CRUDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUDER exist?
Definitions of CRUDER in dictionaries:
- adj - not carefully or expertly made
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj - not refined or processed
- adj - belonging to an early stage of technical development
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adj - not processed or subjected to analysis
- verb - to free from impurities
- noun - unrefined petroleum
There are 6 letters in CRUDER: C D E R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUDER plus a wildcard: CRUDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUDER
Images for CRUDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.