Scrabble word: RECUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECUR exist?
Definitions of RECUR in dictionaries:
- verb - happen or occur again
- verb - return in thought or speech to something
- verb - have recourse to
- To happen, come up, or show up again or repeatedly.
- To return to one’s attention or memory.
- To return in thought or discourse.
- To have recourse: recur to the use of force.
- verb - to happen again
There are 5 letters in RECUR: C E R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECUR plus a wildcard: RECUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECUR
Images for RECUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.