Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURARE exist?
Definitions of CURARE in dictionaries:
- noun - a toxic alkaloid found in certain tropical South American trees that is a powerful relaxant for striated muscles
- A dark resinous extract obtained from several tropical American woody plants, especially Chondrodendron tomentosum or certain species of Strychnos, used as an arrow poison by some Indian peoples of South America.
- A purified preparation or alkaloid obtained from Chondrodendron tomentosum, used in medicine and surgery to relax skeletal muscles.
- A plant yielding curare.
- n - an arrow poison
There are 6 letters in CURARE: A C E R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURARE plus a wildcard: CURARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURARE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURARE
- curare Plant) Copyrighted Raintree Nutrition All rights reserved.
- curareChondrodendron tomentosum Gallery
- curare - PPC Wiki
- curare homeopathyandmore.com
- Strychnos guianensis (curare) works by affecting neuromuscular ...
- Para que sirve el curare Remedios Naturales - Recetas Sanas Remedios ...
- curare Tree...used to Produce Neurotransmitter.... by TravelPod Member ...
- Spigelia - Gardening in the Coastal Southeast
- curare...Veneno mortal de la Selva Amazonica
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.