Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUD exist?
Definitions of CRUD in dictionaries:
- noun - heavy wet snow that is unsuitable for skiing
- noun - any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- noun - an ill-defined bodily ailment
- A coating or an incrustation of filth or refuse.
- Something loathsome, despicable, or worthless.
- One who is contemptible or disgusting.
- A disease or ailment, imaginary or real, especially one affecting the skin.
- Heavy, sticky snow that is unsuitable for skiing.
- v - to change from a fluid to a solid
There are 4 letters in CRUD: C D R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUD plus a wildcard: CRUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUD
Images for CRUD
- Punisher War Zone Battle of the HBO Network Stars
- Eye crud Factory Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Caju crud Golden Foods
- Salat de morcov crud Top Retete Online
- Untitled Document [patriciamccruddenshistle.com]
- BikeRadar.com View topic - ribble gran fondo or sportive bianco
- ... Triage Workflow Illustration -- Data DNA - crud Transaction flow
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.