Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUDS exist?
Definitions of CRUDS in dictionaries:
- noun - heavy wet snow that is unsuitable for skiing
- noun - any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant
- noun - an ill-defined bodily ailment
- v - to change from a fluid to a solid
There are 5 letters in CRUDS: C D R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUDS plus a wildcard: CRUDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUDS
- The Creeping cruds - cruds
- ... An Interview with The Creeping cruds axeman...Jeano Roid Coffinberry
- By Christy on March 31 2012 in Appetizers & Snacks Recipes
- 1204 THE WAIT IS OVER Creeping cruds CDs have arrived.
- Crude Oil Distillation _Rev41_-KLM Technology Group
- ... feat. Forbidden Dimension The Creeping cruds & Alucard in Nashville
- cruds on a Hauler Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Broken Social Scene Creeping cruds & more Tuesday Night in Nashville ...
- Koffin Kats Creeping cruds Alucard and Dirty Dee and the Sweaty Meat ...
- World Candies Inc - cruds - assorted flavored bubble gum - photo ...