Scrabble word: CRUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUDE exist?
Definitions of CRUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- adj - not carefully or expertly made
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj - not refined or processed
- adj - belonging to an early stage of technical development
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adj - not processed or subjected to analysis
- Being in an unrefined or natural state; raw.
- Lacking tact, refinement, or taste.
- Not carefully or completely made; rough.
- In an unanalyzed form; not adjusted to allow for related circumstances or data.
- Displaying a lack of knowledge or skill.
- Undisguised or unadorned; blunt: must face the crude truth.
- A substance, especially petroleum, in its unrefined state.
- verb - to free from impurities
- noun - unrefined petroleum