Scrabble word: CRUDE
Is CRUDE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- adj - not carefully or expertly made
- adj - conspicuously and tastelessly indecent
- adj - not refined or processed
- adj - belonging to an early stage of technical development
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adj - not processed or subjected to analysis
- Being in an unrefined or natural state; raw.
- Lacking tact, refinement, or taste.
- Not carefully or completely made; rough.
- In an unanalyzed form; not adjusted to allow for related circumstances or data.
- Displaying a lack of knowledge or skill.
- Undisguised or unadorned; blunt: must face the crude truth.
- A substance, especially petroleum, in its unrefined state.
- verb - to free from impurities
- noun - unrefined petroleum
There are 5 letters in CRUDE: C D E R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUDE
Click to search all anagrams of CRUDE plus a wildcard: CRUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUDE
Images for CRUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.