Scrabble word: DULLER
Is DULLER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DULLER in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in liveliness or animation
- adj - emitting or reflecting very little light
- adj - being or made softer or less loud or clear
- adj - so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- adj - (of color) very low in saturation
- adj - not keenly felt
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - (of business) not active or brisk
- adj - not having a sharp edge or point
- adj - blunted in responsiveness or sensibility
- adj - not clear and resonant
- adj - darkened with overcast
- adj - mentally slow
- verb - to make less sharp
There are 6 letters in DULLER: D E L L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DULLER
Click to search all anagrams of DULLER plus a wildcard: DULLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DULLER
Images for DULLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.