Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DULL exist?
Definitions of DULL in dictionaries:
- verb - make dull in appearance
- verb - become dull or lusterless in appearance
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - make numb or insensitive
- verb - make dull or blunt
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - make less lively or vigorous
- adj - lacking in liveliness or animation
- adj - emitting or reflecting very little light
- adj - being or made softer or less loud or clear
- adj - so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- adj - (of color) very low in saturation
- adj - not keenly felt
- adj - slow to learn or understand
- adj - (of business) not active or brisk
- adj - not having a sharp edge or point
- adj - blunted in responsiveness or sensibility
- adj - not clear and resonant
- adj - darkened with overcast
- Intellectually weak or obtuse; stupid.
- Lacking responsiveness or alertness; insensitive.
- Dispirited; depressed.
- Not brisk or rapid; sluggish: Business is dull.
- Not having a sharp edge or point; blunt: a dull knife.
- Not intensely or keenly felt: a dull ache.
- Arousing no interest or curiosity; boring: a dull play.
- Not bright or vivid.
- Cloudy or overcast: a dull sky.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “lacking in liveliness, charm, or surprise”: a competent but dull performance of the role; a colorless and unimaginative person; a drab and boring job; a humdrum conversation; a lackluster life; a pedestrian movie plot; a stodgy dinner party; an uninspired lecture.
- adj - mentally slow
- verb - to make less sharp
There are 4 letters in DULL: D L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DULL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DULL plus a wildcard: DULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DULL
4 letter words
Images for DULL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.