Scrabble word: DULLS
Is DULLS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DULLS in dictionaries:
- verb - make dull in appearance
- verb - become dull or lusterless in appearance
- verb - deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
- verb - make numb or insensitive
- verb - make dull or blunt
- verb - become less interesting or attractive
- verb - make less lively or vigorous
- adj - mentally slow
- verb - to make less sharp
There are 5 letters in DULLS: D L L S U
Click to search all anagrams of DULLS plus a wildcard: DULLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DULLS
Images for DULLS
Lookup in Wiki for DULLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.