Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOUSE exist?
Definitions of DOUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - put out, as of a candle or a light
- verb - wet thoroughly
- verb - dip into a liquid
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - lower quickly
- verb - slacken
- verb - cover with liquid
- To plunge into liquid; immerse.
- To wet thoroughly; drench.
- To become thoroughly wet.
- v - to plunge into water
There are 5 letters in DOUSE: D E O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOUSE plus a wildcard: DOUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOUSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOUSE
- Florida coach Urban Meyer gets doused at the end of the win over ...
- douse in Gloom Orzhov thrulls dip a Simic elf in a vat of ichor
- basin sculpted by prehistoric floods faces the challenge of ...
- ... National Guard Blackhawk dumps water to douse flames in Napa
- Portugal firefighters douse major wildfires - 2SPACE.NET - News ...
- the douse family crest
- douse with sauce and cheese Sugar Dish Me
- Kris douse Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Monsieur va forcment craquer avec tous ces jeux rotiques insolites ...