Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXODUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXODUS exist?
Definitions of EXODUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey by a large group to escape from a hostile environment
- noun - the second book of the Old Testament: tells of the departure of the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt led by Moses
- A departure of a large number of people.
- The departure of the Israelites from Egypt.
- Ex, Ex.
- n - a movement away
There are 6 letters in EXODUS: D E O S U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXODUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXODUS plus a wildcard: EXODUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXODUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXODUS
- Enter the Bible - Maps exodus
- Mosaic Tabernacle as an Aaronic Temple Temple Study - LDS Temples ...
- exodus - in Metal Bands ( Metal Underground.com )
- exodus from Egypt - Video
- 1280px-Foster_Bible_Pictures_0062-1_The_Angel_of_Death_and_the_First ...
- Pray For The Peace of JerusalemCountdown to exodus
- THE ARRIVAL exodus - Bonded By Blood 
- The exodus Route Rephidim (Meribah)
- exodus Exhibit B the human condition - Nuclear Blast
- The Ten Commandments
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.