Scrabble word: MODULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODULUS exist?
Definitions of MODULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an integer that can be divided without remainder into the difference between two other integers
- noun - the absolute value of a complex number
- noun - (physics) a coefficient that expresses how much of a specified property is possessed by a specified substance
- A quantity that expresses the degree to which a substance possesses a property, such as elasticity.
- The absolute value of a complex number.
- The number by which a logarithm in one system must be multiplied to obtain the corresponding logarithm in another system.
- noun - a number that produces the same remainder when divided into each of two numbers
There are 7 letters in MODULUS: D L M O S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODULUS plus a wildcard: MODULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODULUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODULUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.