Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MODULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODULUS exist?
Definitions of MODULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an integer that can be divided without remainder into the difference between two other integers
- noun - the absolute value of a complex number
- noun - (physics) a coefficient that expresses how much of a specified property is possessed by a specified substance
- A quantity that expresses the degree to which a substance possesses a property, such as elasticity.
- The absolute value of a complex number.
- The number by which a logarithm in one system must be multiplied to obtain the corresponding logarithm in another system.
- n - a number that produces the same remainder when divided into each of two numbers
There are 7 letters in MODULUS: D L M O S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODULUS plus a wildcard: MODULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODULUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODULUS
- modulus guitars the power of carbon fiber modulus funk unlimited bass
- Compressive Strength Testing of Plastics
- Young s modulus and hardness of pyrolytic carbon coatings used
- modulus Flea httpwww.bassshop.beimagesmodulus.JPG
- Mechanical properties
- MAGNUS modulus - PT2399 - Delay Chorus Tremolo Boost
- modulus Modular Set
- Infinity modulus II (Service bulletin)
- Do Graphite Necks Move - Page 2 - TalkBass Forums
- Marksman modulus 10 Digit Desk Calculator