Scrabble word: MODULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODULUS exist?
Definitions of MODULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - an integer that can be divided without remainder into the difference between two other integers
- noun - the absolute value of a complex number
- noun - (physics) a coefficient that expresses how much of a specified property is possessed by a specified substance
- A quantity that expresses the degree to which a substance possesses a property, such as elasticity.
- The absolute value of a complex number.
- The number by which a logarithm in one system must be multiplied to obtain the corresponding logarithm in another system.
- noun - a number that produces the same remainder when divided into each of two numbers