Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEPLOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPLOY exist?
Definitions of DEPLOY in dictionaries:
- verb - place troops or weapons in battle formation
- verb - to distribute systematically or strategically
- To position (troops) in readiness for combat, as along a front or line.
- To bring (forces or material) into action.
- To base (a weapons system) in the field.
- To distribute (persons or forces) systematically or strategically.
- To be or become deployed.
- verb - to position troops for battle
There are 6 letters in DEPLOY: D E L O P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPLOY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPLOY plus a wildcard: DEPLOY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPLOY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPLOY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.