Scrabble word: CRIED
Is CRIED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRIED in dictionaries:
- verb - utter a sudden loud cry
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - proclaim or announce in public
- verb - demand immediate action
- verb - utter a characteristic sound
- verb - bring into a particular state by crying
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 5 letters in CRIED: C D E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIED
Click to search all anagrams of CRIED plus a wildcard: CRIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIED
Images for CRIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.