Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEICER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEICER exist?
Definitions of DEICER in dictionaries:
- noun - heater that removes ice or frost (as from a windshield or a refrigerator or the wings of an airplane)
- A device used on an aircraft to keep the wings and propeller free from ice or to remove ice after it has formed.
- A compound, such as ethylene glycol, used to prevent the formation of ice, as on windshields.
- v - to free from ice
There are 6 letters in DEICER: C D E E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEICER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEICER plus a wildcard: DEICER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEICER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEICER
- Carplan deicer
- RUNWAY CLEANER CMA deicer
- Kissner EnvironMelt Green deicer in Boston MA Cambridge Lowell ...
- hot key car lock deicer hot key car lock deicer Manufacturers in ...
- Scania deicer
- deicer keeps the mission from freezing
- API 1500 Watt Cast Aluminum Pond deicer
- Ice-Pick Granular De-Icer Ice Melting Compound
- 750 Watt Thermo-Pond Heaterdeicer Diversified Pond Supplies
- GSS Online - Aircraft De-Icers Main Deck Loaders deicers Heavy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.