Scrabble word: CREED
Is CREED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CREED in dictionaries:
- noun - any system of principles or beliefs
- noun - the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
- A formal statement of religious belief; a confession of faith.
- A system of belief, principles, or opinions: laws banning discrimination on the basis of race or creed; an architectural creed that demanded simple lines.
- adj - a statement of belief [n -S] : CREEDAL
There are 5 letters in CREED: C D E E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREED
Click to search all anagrams of CREED plus a wildcard: CREED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREED
Images for CREED
Lookup in Wiki for CREED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.