Scrabble word: CREED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREED exist?
Definitions of CREED in dictionaries:
- noun - any system of principles or beliefs
- noun - the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
- A formal statement of religious belief; a confession of faith.
- A system of belief, principles, or opinions: laws banning discrimination on the basis of race or creed; an architectural creed that demanded simple lines.
- adj - a statement of belief [n -S] : CREEDAL