Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLICERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICERS exist?
Definitions of SLICERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a golfer whose shots typically curve right (for right-handed golfers)
- noun - a machine for cutting
- noun - knife especially designed for slicing particular foods, as cheese
- v - to cut into thin, flat pieces
There are 7 letters in SLICERS: C E I L R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLICERS plus a wildcard: SLICERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLICERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLICERS
- ... Blooming Flower cutter - GratersslicersChoppers by COOKING TREASURES
- Tupperware Cake Pie Lettuce Slicer Plastic Knife Light YellowTan
- ... Gear Assembly for Globe slicers Globe Meat Slicer Parts - BakeDeco.Com
- 2011 Calendar slicers The PowerPoint Alchemist
- ... -and-even-fun-data-exploration-introducing-excel-2010-slicers.aspx
- Bloomin Onion Slicer
- Pineapple Slicer (PIS002) - China Rosle Pineapple CutterVacu Vin ...
- ... Express ME203140 at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Food slicers
- Bread slicers Bakery Equipment Machines Bakery ovens bakery ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.