Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICES exist?
Definitions of SLICES in dictionaries:
- noun - a share of something
- noun - a serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- noun - a thin flat piece cut off of some object
- noun - a spatula for spreading paint or ink
- verb - make a clean cut through
- verb - hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- verb - cut into slices
- verb - hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- v - to cut into thin, flat pieces
There are 6 letters in SLICES: C E I L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLICES plus a wildcard: SLICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLICES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLICES
- Beautiful Fresh Red Water Melon slices Wallpaper For Computers
- Cheese cakeTipsy tart Tiramisu and other Yum Yum Recipes Chessalee
- Jello slices CutestFood.com
- Natural Hair Care Product of the Week Bananas Beautiful Brown Girls ...
- Frozen Avocado slices Florigin
- Pickled Jalapeo Pepper slices An All Creatures American ...
- Emergency Dinner Egg Bell Pepper & Black Bean Wraps Be Food ...
- ... cooks notebook. And the winner is... Vita-Wheat lunch slices comp
- agate slice coasters theLENNOXX
- Three slices of Yarn Cake