Scrabble word: SLICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICES exist?
Definitions of SLICES in dictionaries:
- noun - a share of something
- noun - a serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- noun - a wound made by cutting
- noun - a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- noun - a thin flat piece cut off of some object
- noun - a spatula for spreading paint or ink
- verb - make a clean cut through
- verb - hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- verb - cut into slices
- verb - hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- verb - to cut into thin, flat pieces
There are 6 letters in SLICES: C E I L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLICES plus a wildcard: SLICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLICES
Images for SLICES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.