Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPLICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLICES exist?
Definitions of SPLICES in dictionaries:
- noun - a junction where two things (as paper or film or magnetic tape) have been joined together
- noun - joint made by overlapping two ends and joining them together
- verb - join the ends of
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- verb - join together so as to form new genetic combinations
- verb - join by interweaving strands
- v - to join at the ends
There are 7 letters in SPLICES: C E I L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLICES plus a wildcard: SPLICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLICES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLICES
- quick snap wire splice splices wires together in a snap 29 ea 1 ...
- Anyone Ever Change 4 COP Connector - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
- Seizings Hitches splices Bends And Knots clip art - vector clip art ...
- ... quick splices loom loom clamps expandable sleeving expandable sleeving
- Wiring-butt splices - Owners Message Board
- Website created and maintained byMrs. Patricia McGillen 2011 All ...
- figure 6j earthquake damage inadequate columns splices
- Granny Buttons Knots splices and Rope Work
- How to connect electrical wires electrical splices guide for ...
- Lecture 11.8 splices in Buildings
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.