Scrabble word: SPECIALS
Is SPECIALS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPECIALS in dictionaries:
- noun - a special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price) that is featured in advertising
- noun - a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant
- noun - a television production that features a particular person or work or topic
- adj - of a distinct or particular kind or character
- noun - a special person or thing
There are 8 letters in SPECIALS: A C E I L P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECIALS
Click to search all anagrams of SPECIALS plus a wildcard: SPECIALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPECIALS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPECIALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.